My Search enables you to save Searches that remember the attributes you wish to search, as well as the criteria to be searched. Search using the fully customizable My Search feature to search for properties and related public record and MLS data. Use this flexible, fully configurable search to find properties by one or more search criteria.
My Search contains a set of standard forms that your MLS administrator configured for you. You can also create up to 50 of your own customized forms. Saved forms will remember the fields to be searched, but will not retain any search criteria.
My Search may also offer several default search forms such as:
- Quick Search: Quickly find a single property when you already know the Address, Owner Name, Listing Number, or APN/Folio/Tax ID (subject to change by your MLS).
- General Search: Contains frequently used search criteria selected by your MLS.
- Listing Search: Search by frequently used Listing information, such as Listing Number, Listing Status, List Price, and many other options.
- Foreclosure: Locate properties in distress such as Pre-Foreclosure, Auction, or Bank owned/REO to look for for potential clients or to find properties for investors.
- Marketing: Pinpoint properties in a specific area or near a point of interest to create custom mailing labels and expand your market presence.
In Realist, fields that you see in the My Search pane are called “Attributes.” Attributes can also include the areas of a Map that you search within. Since you can edit and save the attributes contained on your Searches and Forms, you can completely customize My Search for your personal use.
Working with Search Results
Properties matching your search criteria are displayed in the Search Results Grid and on the Realist Map. You can continue to work with the data on the Map to refine your search, or begin working with the data on both the grid and the Map, create reports, export information to CSV files or mailing labels, and even email information directly to clients.
Learn More about Searching
Refer to Searching for Properties and Working with Property Search Results for detailed information on searching, working with search results, and customizing searches to fit within your everyday work flow.