The following report tabs appear when you open the report view for a property or group of properties:
By default the Property Detail report is open, but you can tab through the list to view other reports for the current property. Each report is described below:
- Property Detail: View a comprehensive snapshot of a property characteristics, ownership information, sales history, and much more.
- Comparables: Locate other properties that are similar to the property you are viewing to use in support of a list price recommendation.
- Market Trends: Analyze charts, graphs, and other visuals on the current market trends for the property’s location.
- Neighbors: Find all the neighbors located within a user-specified radius of a property.
- Neighborhood Profile: Take an in-depth look at the neighborhood for the property, including the people (population), the housing statistics, quality of life information, and schools and other areas of interest.
- Foreclosure: View foreclosure status and details, if the property is currently in any stage of foreclosure.
- Assessor Map: If an Assessor Map of the property is available you can view the Map in a separate Map viewer tool.
- Document Images: If any document images related to the property are available you can view the images in a special image viewer tool.
- Flood Map: If a Flood Map of the areas is available you can view the Map in a separate Flood Map viewer tool.
Each report is described in detail in the sections that follow.
NOTE: Reports and default report settings can be customized by your MLS Administrator, so all reports may not appear exactly as they are described in this user guide.
The Property Detail, Comparables, Neighborhood Profile, Neighbors, and Market Trends reports have options that you can configure in your user preferences. Each report description includes the options you can configure.