The Neighbors report lets you find all the neighbors located within a specified radius of a property. This report can be provided to prospective owners who would like to see who their neighbors are going to be. Neighbor searches are also an ideal way to prepare mailing lists for just-listed and just-sold cards.The Neighbors report gives basic details about properties near the subject property. Search parameters are defined by the preferences set by the user, including whether to limit results to properties on the subject property’s street.
Configuring the Neighbors Report
You can configure two areas of settings for the Neighbors report:
- Report Format: You can select the number of neighbor properties that will appear, and whether or not to display the Map and pictures of the neighbor properties.
- Search Criteria: You can select the radius, in miles, around the property that neighbor properties will be returned. you can also limit the search to neighbors on the street.
To configure the report:
- Click Preferences on the Realist taskbar:
- The Preferences window opens. Click Configure Reports and then Neighbors Reports OR
- At the bottom of the report itself, click the Modify Neighbors Search Preferences link:
- The Neighbors Report Preferences window opens:
- Select the preferences for the report:
|Number of Neighbors||Enter the number of neighbor properties you would like to display on the report.|
|Display Map||Select this check box to display the Map with the neighbor properties as pushpins in the top portion of the report.|
|Display Property Images||Select this check box if you want images of the property, when available, to display in the report.|
|Distance from Subject||Enter the number of miles from the subject property to search for and display neighbors.|
|Geographic Boundary||Select whether to display properties just on the subject’s street or within the entire area.|
- Click Save and Submit to save your changes and submit the changes for the current report OR
- Click Submit to submit the changes for the current report but leave the original preferences for future reports