The Property Detail report is a comprehensive report that summarizes all the information related to the property, including owner, location, tax, history, property characteristics, and listing information. Information is categorized by owner information, location information, tax information, assessment and tax, characteristics, market sale and sale history, listing data, mortgage history, foreclosure history, owner transfer, and features.
Configuring the Property Details Report
There are two options for the Property Details Report that you can configure in your user preferences:
- Include Photos(when available): By default the Property Details report does not include photos. You can set this report to display photos when they are available and up to five thumbnail photos of the property will appear at the top of the report.
- Display Map: By default the report does not include the Realist Map. Selecting this option will include the Map and the selected property on the report.
To configure the report:
- Click Preferences on the Realist taskbar:
The Preferences window opens.
- Click Configure Reports and then Property Detail Report. The Property Detail Report preferences open:
- Select the options for the report:
|Display Map||Select this check box to display the Realist Map on the report.|
|Display Property Images||Select this check box to display any images associated with the property on the report.|
- Click Submit to save your changes for the next time you run your report.