A PDF version of the report can be generated to print, save, or email.
To Print, Save, or Email a Report
- Select a property and open the Report Window for the report.
- Click the Print, Save, or Email button at the bottom of the page:
- Select one of the following options from the Print, Save, or Email menu:
- Quick: Select this option to generate a PDF version of the current report. For example, if you are viewing the Neighbor report and you select Print > Quick, a PDF version of the Neighbor report will be generated, which you can then print.
- Custom: Select this option to select the reports and/or specific fields that you would like to include in the PDF. For example, if you are viewing the Neighbor report and you select Print > Custom, a window will open where you can select exactly what you want to appear in the PDF (by default, all reports and all fields are selected to appear in the PDF):
TIP: The Custom window will remember your settings from the previous time you printed, saved, or emailed the custom report.
- Clear the checkboxes for any reports you do not want to appear in the PDF AND/OR clear any fields that you do not want to appear in the PDF.
- Click OK