There are two ways to run a report:
- From the Search Results Grid
- From the Realist Map
To Run a Report from the Search Results Grid
- On the Search Results Grid, select the properties for which you would like to run reports and double-click on the row OR Click View Reports:
- The Property Detail Report for the first selected property opens.
- Click a different report tab to view a report for the current property, or “X” to close and to move on to view reports for another property.
To Run a Report from the Realist Map
- On the Map, click the push pin for the property. A property information hover box opens
- Click View Reports. The Detail Report for the property opens.
- Click a different report tab to view another report for the current property.
Working with Reports
- Complete details on each report are provided in the sections that follow.