After you’ve viewed the properties within the Search Results Grid and Map, there may be some properties you want to email to a client. Take the following steps to email the information in PDF format directly from the Search Results Grid:
- Select the properties on the Search Results Grid you would like to email. If you have a long list of search results, click the check box at the top of the column to clear all selections, and then select only the properties you want to email information about:
- Click Email at the top of the Search Results Grid and select one of the following options:
- Map and Grid: Select this option to include an image of the Map as it currently displays on the Realist search page as well as the information for the selected property(ies) as displayed in the Search Results Grid.
- Map Only: Select this option to only include the Map image as it appears on the search page.
- Grid Only: Select this option to only send the selected properties and information on the Search Results Grid.The Email Map and Grid window opens:
- Type the contents of your email, just like you were sending an email from your regular email program. Click Send. An email with a PDF attachment is sent to the person indicated in the “To” field.
TIP: The email comes from CoreLogic with the your name and the report name in the Subject line. The email address in the from line of the dialog window may be auto-filled from the last address entered. If your email address has changed simply re-move the displayed address and enter your new email.