Select the property record(s) you would like to print. If you have a long list of search results, click the check box at the top of the column to clear all selections, and then select only the properties you want to include in the print output:
- Click Print Grid/Map at the top of the search grid and select one of the following options:
- Grid and Map: Select this option to include an image of the Map as it currently displays on the Realist search page as well as the information for the selected property(ies) as displayed in the Search Results Grid.
- Map Only: Select this option to only include the Map image as it appears on the search page with layers.
- Grid Only: Select this option to only send the selected properties and information on the Search Results Grid.
Due to the various possible lengths of each data field (as well as the possible absence of data) the summary report above has spaced parcel data in a standardized format. This eliminates the option for a true one-liner style report but gives you the option to print multiple columns (of your choosing) from your grid in an organized manner.
- Prior to selecting Print Grid remove any columns that you do not want to display in your printed results by clearing the check boxes.
- Click Print. A PDF doc is created in a separate window, for printing .